Coaching is about supporting others to be more effective in getting from place to place. Place can refer to; productivity, leadership effectiveness, earnings, relationships, job or position status, a sense of fulfillment and more.
Coaching helps others to navigate; not by steering or charting a course for them, but by supporting them to navigate for themselves.
This program explores how a coach addresses the 5 major navigational challenges faced by individuals in the workplace (and in ifle):
1. Clarifying where you want to go 2. Understanding where you are now
3. Plotting a course forward and committing to action 4. Receiving positive reinforcement
5. Knowing when to course correct
UNLOCK THE PROBLEM-SOLVING ABILITIES AND TALENT WITHIN YOUR TEAM
Training participants in learning to be great navigational coaches. This involves thinking differently, learning new skills, listening to
intuition, exercising restraint, developing wisdom and being willing to practice!
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM?
• Too many leaders and managers become problem solvers and are “doing the work” others should be doing
• There is a ton of untapped potential in your people, and you want to harness that potential
• You need a fast and effective way to begin shifting mindsets from problem solving to leading
• Clear, fun, memorable, hands-on practice that is immediately applicable
WHAT TO EXPECT BY ATTENDING:
• Learn the key principles that define successful coaching interactions
• Benchmark a current level of coaching effectiveness
• Understand when to apply a coaching approach
• Practice key principles and skills and receive feedback on coaching
• Learn how to give both positive and corrective feedback